Be a game changer!
Join Ambu, the world largest, single-use endoscope supplier!
You might be surprised to know that we have 85 years of experience providing innovative solutions to improve patient care and simplify workflow for healthcare professionals.
We offer development opportunities in a globally active and fast-growing medical technology group.
If you want to develop medical devices that make a huge difference in people lives and become a vital player in process development projects as a
Senior Test & Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
, then start your new career with Ambu. Be part of the expanding Innovation Team in Germany and help to actively shape the future of endoscopy.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify user needs through participation in the project start-up phase where interaction with key opinion leaders is crucial
- Understand customer requirements and derivation of the resulting technical product requirements
- Definition and implementation of effective qualification and validation tests
- Development of test methods and equipment
- Master’s degree in engineering or background in a health / medical related discipline
- Experience in the development of test methods and equipment
- Experience in product- and process validation and verification
- Experience in independently managing and advancing projects.
- Strong team and communication skills and initiative
Join a workplace where your efforts make a difference together with an international team and an informal and cross-functional working environment. You can expect flexible working hours and of course an attractive and appropriate remuneration.
Join us in our exciting journey towards sterile single-use endoscopy!
Send us your detailed application in English or German language via our applicant portal only.
For additional information or questions, please contact our HR Manager, Inge Sommerreisser at
Ambu Innovation GmbH
Peterhofstraße 3 b
The protection of your personal data is very important to us. We will gladly send you our current privacy
policy on request. With your application, you consent to the processing of your personal data for this specific
purpose. Your application will be deleted 6 months after the application has been submitted.
Since 1937, breakthrough ideas have fuelled our work on bringing efficient healthcare solutions to life. This is what we create within our fields of excellence – Anaesthesia, Patient Monitoring & Diagnostics, and Emergency Care. Millions of patients and healthcare professionals worldwide depend on the functionality and performance of our products. We are dedicated to improve patient safety and determined to advance single-use devices. The manifestations of our efforts range from early inventions like the Ambu Bag™ resuscitator and the legendary BlueSensor™ electrodes to our newest landmark solutions like the Ambu aScope™ – the world’s first single-use flexible endoscope. Our commitment to bringing new ideas and superior service to our customers has made Ambu one of the most recognized medical companies in the world. Headquartered near Copenhagen in Denmark, Ambu employs approximately 2,750 people in Europe, North America and the Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.ambu.com